I.T.ALL protects your organization and individuals from the external threats introduced by social media, deep & dark web, fake news, app stores, and collaboration platforms.
Almost all businesses today rely on email, the web, social media and other public platforms to operate their business. Modern organizations are increasingly using digital platforms to engage customers, interact with employees and grow their business. Digital transformation is having a wide-ranging impact on the business environment, creating both opportunities and unique challenges and threats.
Deep & Dark Web Monitoring (20 search terms)
- The Deep & Dark Web harbours a massive source of data content and communication that often goes undetected and untraced.
- Traditional search engines offer no visibility into these channels, making them a prime market for bad actors looking to share or sell proprietary or personal information.
- From customer credit card numbers to pilfered product designs, these channels represent new risks for your business including data exposure, information leakage and corporate espionage.
- I.T.ALL Deep and Dark Web Monitoring safeguards your business information against data leakage, breaches, and the illegal selling of data on a broad range of deep and dark web sites, forums and chatrooms including TOR, I2P, ZeroNet, Paste Sites and more…
- I.T.ALL prevents the sharing of customer information, account credentials, passport numbers and PII on the deep and dark web that puts your clients, employees, brand and business at risk.We continuously monitor deep and dark channels in order to provide your team with early detection of information leakage, contextual analysis of cyberattacks, and actionable alerts.